Participation in an increasingly complex commercial envoironment often leads to involvement in tax investigations or criminal tax proceedings. Whether as an accused or as a witness, we safeguard your interests and stand at your side.
We advise companies and private individuals in all matters of criminal tax law. Furthermore, we represent our clients in criminal law appeal proceedings, such as complaints, appeals and revisions and custody situations.
Our main areas of advice are :
- Preparation and representation in tax disclosure cases (including disclosure letters in connection with alleged tax evasion).
- Preparation of voluntary declarations and correction declarations
- Criminal defence in criminal tax cases
- Advice on external tax audits in areas relevant to criminal tax law
- Representation of companies and individuals during house searches